Wednesday, July 14, 2010

i'm under house confinement

and it's not fun at all.
to entertain myself, i am looking through my compiled pictures of things that interest me:
behind chuck norris' beard, there isn't a chin, just another fist.
lovely.
ok you might not be a green day nut like me. but behind fry, that is the album art for dookie, green day's third album released in 1994. yes, it is part of my ridiculous over a thousand dollar green day collection.
the greatest show ever. inspector rex. or to purist fans like myself: kommissar rex. i want a german sheperd so i can call him inspector rex. all those ham rolls. the fat guy. the ugly guy. and the hot guy. this guy was my favourite inspector, kommissar brandtner i think he was called. but the main "hot" one kept changing actors and names.
napoleon dynamite. enough said.
blades of glory. no exaggeration the most quotable movie ever made. along with mean girls. but i like this one better. my friend and i have a wall post on fb quoting the whole movie from start to finish. yes, i am a god. we aren't done, but hopefully it'll be done by the end of the month....these few months....the year.

yeah i'm bored.

1 comment:

  1. What's colder than dry ice? I'll tell you what is. OXANA.
    That's all I can think of during this whole Mel Gibson fiasco.

    ReplyDelete