Tuesday, November 23, 2010

POKE-EEEEE-MON

oh look! a poke-E-mon trainer....quick quick...i gotta get my poke-E-mon ready for battle!
ok. so i can't go a week without singing the pokemon theme song at least three times in quiet places during my frees. eg. the library, study sessions in quads, a funeral.
but come on. it's pokemon. pokemon.

ash is so hot. his husky ten year old voice is to die for. if i could do any cartoon....well he would be up there with a few others.
his first outfit is definitely the best. the best hat. the green gloves. 80's style jeans and sneakers. that awesome blue and white shirt thing and a green backpack. he can handle my pokeballs. fuck. me. now.
but yeah, with the outfit changes and all, hopefully this doesn't happen...
my favourite pokemon growing up were squirtle:
bulbasaur (this is so wrong. beastiality = not cool):
and charmander:
pikachu was to be added later...much later...roughly one month ago upon reviewing the first episode. he is actually the cutest thing ever. look at him in ash's hat...naaawwww
google chrome = da best. seriously, it's so fast. like grease lightning. and i actually did think of a pokeball the first time i used it.
has anyone else noticed that jiggypuff's face is also its body. kind of reminds me of that octopus thing on the mighty boosh
remember how we all got those "who's that pokemon?" things so easily? well chuck norris beat the system.
togepi is so cute as well.....all constipated like
there's also something very appealing about gary oak's arrogance and crazy asian hair...
this is great. that guy is not though. fat = gross
this is a tshirt. when my friend sent it to me, i almost cried
please don't touch my poke-E-mon

No comments:

Post a Comment