Tuesday, November 23, 2010

nerdtastic

this guy appeared on my computer screen.
he was lying on a table in a suggestive position, throwing mega floppy disk things towards me like frisbees.
this guy is kind of seedily hot.
hang on a second...
that looks like bill gates
wait a minute...
IT IS BILL GATES!!!!!
what the fuck is going on?!?!? oh how i love bags under the eyes.
he's like macaulay culkin. oh god what the fuck.

oh bill, you're so badass
and buddy holly's rayban like huge glasses with that crooked smile
i won't taint this with what he looks like now...but he is still worth 54 billion dollars....

steve jobs, the apple dude.
I HATE APPLE.
APPLE SUCKS BIG DICKS.
in fact i write these slogans on the two apple stickers that came with my ipod, which i had for two months before i reluctantly started to use it. my sister gave it to me for my birthday. and my other sister bought an ipod for me ages ago, it was even my favourite colour; green, but i rejected it.

i won't bite that apple unless it's poisoned. so i can die and not have to use another apple product again. no wonder he is only worth 6 billion, a ninth of what bill is worth.
especially next to that troll, bill gates looks heavenly.
what a mindfuck. bill gates now is like. whoa god wtf happened.
WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment