Saturday, October 2, 2010

i got an email

my lovely friend nicole always emails me random crap to entertain me.
trailers, pictures, things i am/we are both interested in.
it's wonderful.

but the best thing she has ever sent me
(except maybe the trailer for the movie flipped which btw i watched just now and i realised that i have never actually listened to the dialogue in it and only the sweet 50's music. she also sent me this picture which took her apparently forever to pause the trailer to get)
arrived (came?) this morning (that was the biggest tangent ever):

"maybe a reason for you to buy the dvd"
ps. nicole i was always going to buy the dvd. but this is for the box set - meaning the six comic books. graphic novels. there is only one movie you see. but a poster with it.....god.....makes it so much sweeter. and i must get it.

what is this doing in my pictures?
oh i remember now....a friend sent this to me when we were making a "famous faces" sheet for a trivia night. which i didn't win :O i blame the lack of asians on my team.

now my sister, ben ten and me are watching john safran's race relations.
he is a sick sick man.
i did quite like music jamboree though.

2 comments:

  1. You 'came' this morning? I hope at least it was to the flipped or Scott pilgrim poster, not Arnold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. scott and flipped defs. arnie....no.

    ReplyDelete