Thursday, October 7, 2010

ball games

marat safin.
golden god of tennis tantrums.
it's rumoured that he has broken over 700 tennis racquets in his career.

this is his funniest comment ever about the unfairness of calls
(referencing how umpires just call the ball out cos they want to sleep and are pressured by corporate businessmen who want the ratings. truly worth the 2:36 mins):

"of course, the guy, he is sitting with a tie, you know, smoking a cigar, he can be also with two chicks, but he has no clue about tennis"
the face he makes is the cherry on top. with his leg up and one eyebrow raised. pure gold.

novak djokovic.
tennis' funny guy who doesn't give a fuck.
how do you like me in a bathrobe?......now how do you like me in speedos?



















this is his best comment ever:
"oh my god, it was like eh, i don't know, sleeping with my girlfriend i guess, kind of feeling"
oh yeah. just like that. with my head up and arms out, smiling in ecstasy.
27 seconds of pure bliss.
i (or my sister rainbow) can't make out what the interviewer says at the end though.
something about a ballsome game?

you can count me in, that's for sure

No comments:

Post a Comment