Monday, October 4, 2010

car-aoke

last night. i was watching a film, as i recall it was a horror film....
oh wait, wrong train of thought.
last night. when my sister and i drove home. we burst into song.
old school justin
+
human nature
+
britney
=
a 90's medley of sex.

human nature (whoa topless):
i don't know what's better. the main singer's hair that mirrors one of the umbilical brothers...or the fact that some members of this band could be the father of other members of this band.
the best song that we always sang in the car as children...was wishes

justin:



















back when he was justified. with lots and lots of cheese for hair. the whole first album is pretty much the shizz. senorita, the hold my jacket song....um...like i love you, totes michael jackson's and cry me a river. the extreme high pitched chipmunk falsetto licks are the funnest parts to sing. also the low bits with high bits. eg. end of senorita and timbaland in cry me a river.

it's britney bitch:












classic 90's hair. mega slut strand fest. and a serious cameltoe to match. jesus christ that cameltoe is bad. how can it even go that high? anyway. hit me baby one more time is the best to sing. it's just the way she goes "oh babeh babeh". classic.

i'm glad we didn't crash.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously I can just imagine yoghurt slurper (and I think you know who I mean) with that Britney hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh god. a sight to behold. vomit. ps. i do know who....yuck

    ReplyDelete