Monday, August 16, 2010

i scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream

fairy floss = the most delicious thing ever.
oh and ice cream is pretty good too.

there are so many kinds. you got your ice blocks. tubs of ice cream. gelato. ice cream on a stick. chocolate coated. bubble gum inserted. golden gaytime? pretty much everything is there.
my favourite ice block? lime flavoured ones. sugary green goodness. they are closely followed by those lemonade ones. yum. schweppes is particularly good. i have fond memories of getting one of those ice blocks every time my family went to hornsby pool.
here i am eating a green ice block. notice how happy i am. below, you can see my best friend jenna and i posing as lesbians. why? i am wearing purple leg warmers and eating a green ice block. purple + green = lesbians. not really though. that would be sick. why? cos you don't screw the crew. jenna being very much so a part of my crew.
why ice cream?
cos this afternoon when i walked home, i was excited when i saw the home ice cream truck. my happiness was shattered when i saw the indian man inside the truck. no i'm not that racist. but this indian guy is seriously the most annoying person on earth. he insists on ringing the bell non-stop at about 247 dings per minute. and NO ONE on my street gets it cos they are all 80+. except for me sometimes. today was not one of those days.

reward the indian man for waking up my whole neighbourhood at 3pm during their afternoon catnaps?

no siree.

No comments:

Post a Comment