Wednesday, June 9, 2010

it's business time

brett vs jemaine: battle of the kiwis
i luuuurrvveee flight of the conchords. i own both seasons of the conch on dvd.
it's good cos with only two seasons, i won't get bored of it.
(AHEM: how i met your mother....will you please tell me how you met the darn mother already? too many back stories = as bad as lost)
now most of my friends and my sister prefer the j-dog (to the left on bass). but i like the b-unit (to the right with the bear). it's all in the bruce willis vests and the knitted jumpers with animals on them. i would never touch him in real life, but i prefer his character.


jemaine says:
it's wednesday night, it's when everything's alright.
there's nothing good on tv, you're not too tired from your after work social netball team practice. mmm...conditions are perfect.
you're wearing that same baggy old ugly t-shirt you got from your work several years ago.
you know the one baby with the colour stained.
team building exercise ninety nine!!
i remove my clothes very very clumsily, tripping sensuously over my pants.
now i'm naked except for my socks.
and you know when i'm down to just my socks what time it is.
it's business time.
that's why they're called business socks...

brett says:
oh my god, she's so hot. she's so flippin' hot, she's like a curry.
i wanna tell her how hot she is, but she'll think i'm being sexist.
she's so hot, she's making me sexist...bitch.
i need my nineteen eighty seven DG twenty casio electric guitar.
set to mandolin yeah, drop the drums.
let me buy you a boom boom, you order a fancy boom.
i like boom, you like boom, enough small boom, let's boom the boom-ah
now we're rolling on a boom boom, riding to my private boom.
do we know what's happening, we both assume.
we're gonna boom boom boom 'til the break of boom.
and more

brett also says:
let's make two life-size cardboard cut outs of our bodies, and pose them into sensual positions.
i flip some clips on my lips, i clip some chips to your hips, i nibble chips off your hips
and watch the moon eclipse.

they are both pretty awesome. making the two of them together doubly awesome. but...i still prefer brett. he is not as sleazy...too bad he's boring though. but, he did play a hot elf extra nicknamed figwit in lord of the rings (stands for Frodo Is Great! Who Is That?!?!)
business hours are over baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment